FiftyLives is looking for social media ambassadors to help spread the word about tissue donation! We use social media to reach people because of its ability to reach far and wide. Each follower we get is one step closer to ensuring each and every person has had the chance to register for donation.
You can help us do this in a few ways:
- Share a story from our Wall of Life section on the site. You can help remember those selfless people who gave the gift of life or recognize how tissue donation can truly be a life changing gift.
- Like us on Facebook. If you can, ask others to like us too. We strive to make our posts worth your time!
- Share a post. If you see something that you connect with on any level, share it so others have the chance to do the same.
- Follow us on Twitter. Again, see if anyone in your personal network is willing to follow us too.
- Tweet about it. Express your feelings about donation and tag us if you want.
- Follow us on Pinterest. Pinning is a great way to organize any of our things you think are neat!
Below are some links to help you find everything you need to be a FiftyLives Ambassador. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions on our social media posts, please let us know. We’d love to get your feedback!
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
Become an Ambassador / Wall of Life / Shareables
Looking for a unique gift idea for a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion? Donate Life America partnered with Alex and Ani, the fastest growing Rhode Island-based lifestyle brand, through the launch of the Life Preserver signature expandable wire bangle. The Life Preserver symbolizes the lifesaving impact that organ, eye and tissue donation has for tens of thousands of people each year. Through December 2015, 20% of proceeds received by Alex and Ani from selling the Life Preserver bangle, with a minimum donation of $25,000, will be donated to Donate Life America.
We think this is a really cool partnership and wearing the bangle is a great way to spread the word about organ, eye and tissue donation! The Life Preserver Charm Bangle is now available for purchase in Alex and Ani store locations nationwide, online at http://www.alexandani.com/life-preserver-charm-bangle.html and through various retail partners.
Valerie is deeply missed by her friends and family. She was her families “greatest joy”. Her family lost Valerie in a tragic accident just days before her High School Graduation. Her Father, Johnny, shares her story with us:
“She has encouraged many to think about life and all we have to offer and that even after we have passed we can make miracles happen for many people that may need a transplant.
Now, with each and every one of Valerie’s tissue grafts that is transplanted, Valerie is able to reach one more of her goals.”
Read the entire story on the Wall of Life page.